- This event has passed.
Coalition for Peace Action Peace Conference
November 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10.00
Coalition for Peace Action Event
42nd Annual Peace Conference 11/13/2022
Brandywine Peace Community pleased to Co-Sponsor
Click here for a PDF copy of the event press release.
Coalition for Peace Action Annual Conference for Peace
2:00-4:00 PM on Sunday, November 13 on Zoom
Pre-register for the Annual Conference for Peace,
use the form under the Event Co-Sponsors listing at the bottom of this page.
Medea Benjamin is the co-founder of the women-led peace group CODEPINK. She has been an advocate for social justice for 50 years. Described as “one of America’s most committed — and most effective — fighters for human rights” by New York Newsday, and “one of the high profile leaders of the peace movement” by the Los Angeles Times, she was one of 1,000 exemplary women from 140 countries nominated to receive the Nobel Peace Prize on behalf of the millions of women who do the essential work of peace worldwide.
She is the author of ten books, including Drone Warfare: Killing by Remote Control, Kingdom of the Unjust: Behind the U.S.-Saudi Connection, and Inside Iran: The Real History and Politics of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Her most recent book, coauthored with Nicolas J.S. Davies, is War in Ukraine: Making Sense of a Senseless Conflict (link above).
In addition to leading our 42nd Annual Multifaith Service for Peace at Princeton University Chapel the morning of November 13th, Rabbi David Saperstein will also speak at our afternoon Annual Conference for Peace.
We encourage organizations to co-sponsor the Annual Conference & Multifaith Service for Peace, click links below for further information.
Click here to see the letter of invitation to co-sponsor this event.
Click here to see the co-sponsor form to postal mail to our office.
Co-Sponsors to Date:
- American Sikh Council
- Baha’is of Princeton
- Board of Church and Society, NJ Area Conference, United Methodist Church
- Brandywine Peace Community
- Bucks County Chapter, United Nations Association – U.S.A.
- Christ Congregation, Princeton
- First Presbyterian Church, Ewing
- Grace United Church of Christ, Flemington
- Islamic Society of Central Jersey
- Muslims for Peace
- Nakashima Foundation for Peace
- Nassau Presbyterian Church
- New Brunswick Friends Meeting
- Peace Action Fund of New York State
- Peace Action Maine
- Physicians for Social Responsibility-Pennsylvania
- People’s Organization for Progress, Newark
- Princeton Clergy Association
- Princeton Friends Meeting
- Princeton University Chapel & Office of Religious Life
- Protestant Community Church, Medford Lakes
- Sacred Heart Peace Community
- St. Paul Lutheran Church, East Windsor
- The Presbyterian Church of Lawrenceville
- The Ribbon International
- Trenton Meeting of Friends
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Princeton
- Unitarian Universalist Church at Washington Crossing, Titusville
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Somerset Hills
- Unitarian Universalists for a Just Economic Community
- United Church of Christ, Justice and Local Church Ministries
- Veterans for Peace Chapter 31